View programme here.
Throughout the two days, you'll hear from top industry experts on a range of topics from legal to practice management and soft skills sessions. You can meet a substantial proportion of your CPD requirements across these 2 days alone!
Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Lessons learned from a data breach - RBNZ - Diana Voerman-Tam, Nick McBride and Hayden Wilson
- Effective engagement with tangata whenua - Mary Hill and Tanya Waikato
- Can lawyers save the world? Part A: ESG, climate governance and climate-aligned contracting - Ian MacKenzie, Kate Wilson Butler and Lucie Drummond
- Can lawyers save the world? Part B: Legal frameworks for climate action, and lawyers’ ethical obligations on climate - Susannah Sharpe and Sophie Meares
- Navigating an Alternative Dispute Resolution Process - Nicole Smith and Malcolm Wallace
- 3 Ways to Decide if Being on a Board is for You - Herman Visagie
- Charming the Board - Herman Visagie
- Ergodicity: Managing risk under uncertainty - Patrick Wilson
- Amplifying In-House Legal’s Impact on the Business - Shaun Plant, LawVu
- Conversations that will Unlock the Potential in your Legal Team - Katie Gray
- Working together to achieve success in remediation programmes - Jason Weir, Catherine Davidson and Nadia Ali