2024 ILANZ Conference will be held in Blenheim from 21 - 23 May
Mercury Baypark, Tauranga, Thursday 27 and Friday 28 July 2023
Our conference is designed by in-house lawyers, for in-house lawyers. For 35 years we’ve brought the in-house legal community together to inspire professional and personal development. Our conference has since become one of the largest gatherings of in-house lawyers in New Zealand. Our Kaupapa for the conference is to empower us to reach our full potential and celebrate achievements when we come together.
Hosted by Wilhelmina Shrimpton, this conference provides the opportunity to canvass a wide range of issues relevant to in-house lawyers – from legal to practice management and soft skills sessions. As well as discussing legal trends, conference provides opportunities to share insights and network with peers at our three social functions - and you can meet a substantial proportion of your CPD requirements across these 2 days alone!
Confirmed speakers include:
View the full programme.
Conference registrations include attendance to all social functions, which include the Welcome Function, Thursday Night Function, and Niche Recruitment Awards Dinner.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tauranga for thought-provoking discussions and inspiring speaker sessions at the ILANZ Conference.
We want to maximise your potential CPD hours, so have replaced UnSessions with topics from our incredible call-for-speaker submissions - every breakout is now eligible for CPD!
As part of our efforts to become more sustainable, we have decided not to provide conference bags this year. Our sponsors will have pens and notepads available should you require, and as always, delicious snacks will be available throughout the conference.
Why you need to attend:
- This is the largest gathering of in-house lawyers in New Zealand with a customised programme of professional learning designed by in-house lawyers for in-house lawyers.
- A great opportunity to share ideas and discuss challenges with fellow in-house counsel and to learn from each other while building your professional networks within the profession.
- You can meet a substantial proportion of your CPD requirements for the year at one event and maximise your valuable time out of the office.
- You’ll be able to collaborate with other like-minded professionals to renew your knowledge on best practice and recent developments affecting you and your organisation.
- To celebrate the valuable contribution made by the in-house legal profession.