33rd Annual ILANZ Conference 2021
We are very pleased to announce that the ILANZ conference and the ILANZ awards will be back in 2021.
We decided a refresh of the theme was in order since Aotearoa New Zealand (and the world) has been navigating uncertainty for the past year… So, the theme for the 2021 conference is ‘Tūhura | Discover’ – we felt this was a fitting theme as we are all still discovering our ‘new normal’.
This conference provides the opportunity to canvass a wide range of issues relevant to in-house lawyers – legal, practice management and soft skills sessions – in the understanding that uncertainty is the “new normal”.
We are delighted to announce keynote speakers:
Stephen Scheeler, former CEO Facebook Australia & New Zealand; and
Jehan Casinader, Journalist, Author and Mental Health Advocate
Join us on 20 & 21 May 2021 at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, Wellington when we will explore different aspects of in-house practice.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The ILANZ Annual Conference is the most important gathering of in-house lawyers for the year. The conference programme for 2021, designed around ‘Tūhura | Discover’ – as we are all still discovering our ‘new normal’.
WHO WILL ATTEND
Each year the conference continues to attract a broad range of participants and leading practitioners including:
- General and Legal Counsel from the largest publicly listed and private companies in NZ
- Chief Legal Advisors and Legal Counsel from government and crown legal departments and crown entities
- ICW representatives from Canada, Singapore, the UK and Europe
- General and Legal Counsel from local government and regulatory agencies
- Compliance & legal managers
- Crown counsel
- Corporate services directors
- Legal service providers
- Private law firm partners and senior associates
- Management and HR Consultants