- Excellence, integrity, inclusion and opportunity
- Highly respected business
- Auckland CBD location
Open the door to a vibrant and rewarding career and join this collaborative and supportive team.
About the role
Based in their Auckland Head Office, with flexibility to WFH, the Legal Counsel reports to the Associate General Counsel and sits within the legal and governance team.
You will provide legal, governance, customer response services to the New Zealand business. You will help to drive business strategy by partnering with stakeholders to provide timely and pragmatic advice and guidance. The team is focused on being curious, helpful, open, connected and finding moments of light-heartedness. You will have a unique opportunity to work across various areas of the business, working with various stakeholders to mitigate risk and provide optimum customer solutions.
Flexibility is assured, excellent remuneration and great benefits await you in this values-centric business with a fantastic culture!
What we’re looking for
- A lawyer with at least 3+ years’ top quality post-admission experience who holds or is entitled to hold a current NZ legal practising certificate
- Experience in Providing strategic and pragmatic legal advice on a broad range of business issues, projects and products – including wealth management, commercial contracts, IT and digital.
- Experience in financial services is preferred but not essential
- An articulate and confident communicator with great influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong desire to learn and embrace change
About the company
Our client is one of New Zealand’s most enduring companies and has been supporting their clients and communities for more than 165 years. Their purpose – helping people create their tomorrow. They are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, supporting their communities and caring for the environment.
How do I apply?
Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 1370526.
We have a range of terrific inhouse and private practice roles for lawyers at all levels. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to hear about what else is available, give us a call. We’d love to hear from you.
Lara Gordon BA LLB (Hons)
027 349 6352 | [email protected]
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB
027 700 8049 | [email protected]
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.